Subject: [Leica] stacked extenders
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Wed Apr 13 09:08:13 2005

It's hard to tell from an image like this but I sure don't see
anything that remotely suggests the stack of extenders is doing bad
things to the image at all.

As for the bird, I think he'll want copies to send to his mates - it
gives him a thoughtful, dreamy expression. It's a realy fine image.

You resolve the details in the black feathers around the  eyes and the
gradient along the back and those little stripes at the back of the
belly.

Very nice!

Adam