Subject: [Leica] R9 eTTL flash
From: director at ubi.edu (Lucien)
Date: Thu Apr 14 08:35:50 2005

Le 14 avr. 2005, ? 16:40, Douglas Herr a ?crit :

> Karen Nakamura <mail@gpsy.com> wrote:
>
>> On the R9,  TTL is supported with HSS, so it makes eminent sense.
>
> This is news to me.  Do you mean flash metering mode, or real-time,
> off-the-film flash metering?  I would thing the latter is not
> possible.

Doug,

HSS works with memorization only. If the distance between the flash and
the subject  change, you will have to memorize the flash again.

Certainly not as fast as normal TTL.

It's okay for studio, not for reportage.

Lucien

Replies: Reply from rdcb37 at dodo.com.au (Rick Dykstra) ([Leica] R9 eTTL flash)