Subject: [Leica] TulipMagnolia - front yard - Boston
From: jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Fri Apr 15 11:04:55 2005

Don:

I'm about 8 miles NNE of Boston.  No flowers here yet, not even the
forsythia has appeared let alone azaleas... all that hot air down in
BD's neighborhood must be the reason that those Magnolias have
blossomed. :-)

But... all the ice has finally melted and my ebay bought, 14mm DA lens
arrived a few days ago, here's a few "tryout" shots taken with it on the
Pentax isDS, it's about equivalent to a 21mm on 35mm format:
http://www.hemenway.com/14mm/

Still, I think that I like my Leica 19mm on the R8 a tiny bit better:
http://www.hemenway.com/Castle_in_Maine/

Jim