Subject: [Leica] BD PAWS
From: csemetko at earthlink.net (Craig Semetko)
Date: Tue Apr 19 13:11:51 2005

I get the LUG in digest form, and I think this is a first--I agree with
every word in every post from B.D.! ;))

Seriously, B.D., all your posts on this matter reflect my thoughts
exactly, and your observations about the academic perspective, IMHO,
are spot on. Also, Ted and Henning, I thought you had great things to
say as well, FWIW. I mean, if a person is a "creep" because he takes a
picture surreptitiously, HCB would've been one creepy dude. And that
just ain't the case.

Craig

Replies: Reply from mail at gpsy.com (Karen Nakamura) ([Leica] BD PAWS)