Subject: [Leica] BD PAWS
From: feli2 at earthlink.net (Feli)
Date: Tue Apr 19 16:57:12 2005

On Apr 19, 2005, at 4:20 PM, Karen Nakamura wrote:

> I find it ironic that people hold HCB as some kind of demi-god of
> stealth photography, but remember that he HATED to have his own
> photograph taken.   I think that is pure hypocrisy.

HCB didn't like having his picture taken, because he was worried that
it would
end his anonymity, thus making it difficult for him to work. I recently
read an article
where Raymond Depardon complained that he had become so famous in France
that quite often people in Paris would stop him on the street to greet
him and tell
him how much they liked his work.

feli

feli2@earthlink.net                     2 + 2 = 4