Subject: [Leica] OT Digital PS
From: paul at dezan.net (Paul De Zan)
Date: Tue Apr 19 17:04:45 2005

>For an Olympus C8080 sample, check out:

Also check out these aerials I did with a borrowed C8080 in February:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Nested

I found the shutter lag on the C8080 to be pretty horrible, but it may have
been more my unfamiliarity with it than the camera itself. The images sing,
though.

More in your price range is the Canon Powershot A95, for around $300. I've
had one for three weeks and if it is not the best digicam in its price
range, it's got to be very, very close. Here's a pretty seriously cropped
example: http://gallery.leica-users.org/album172/IMG_0329_001

---
pld (recently devolved to an M4 and am loving it...but you've got to have
digital too. no substitute for both!)