Subject: [Leica] Newly Updated Website
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Wed Apr 20 08:33:34 2005

Yeah, I see it works fine in Mozilla..  I was just being lazy using  aol's
IE
browser

In a message dated 4/20/2005 10:26:13 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us writes:

This  website uses extreme leading-edge Javascript coding, which doesn't
work
the  same way in every browser and might not work at all in older browsers.
have  no trouble viewing it in the latest Firefox or Safari, but in IE 5.2
it
has  various issues.

Regards,
Sonny