Subject: [Leica] A First
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Thu Apr 21 04:35:04 2005

In a message dated 4/21/2005 2:10:53 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
joseph@yao.com writes:

My  reaction from my part of the world:

US$3 a gallon is a bargain - we pay  close to US$7 a gallon here.

But then, our cars are a lot more energy  efficient :-)

Joseph

My reaction from Louisiana (which oughta be in the opac);  I just  bought a
Toyota Prius for Kathy as a commuting car as she drives 50 miles each  way.

She's getting 44 mpg on the road, and around 60 mpg in town, if  the car's
mileage computer can be believed.

_http://www.sonc.com/prius.htm_ (http://www.sonc.com/prius.htm)

Regards,
Sonny