Subject: [Leica] A First
From: saganicc at mskcc.org (Saganich, Christopher/Medical Physics)
Date: Thu Apr 21 12:39:32 2005

Last time I moved I drove my Nissan hatchback (with a leather belt holding
the passenger door closed and missing moon roof) from Buffalo to NYC packed
with my crap.  Two days later I sold it for 75 bucks, got drunk and made
some new friends.  I'll never own another car again if I can help it; three
thousand pounds of metal, plastic, and rubber to move 300 pounds of flesh
and blood.  This is a concept which only made sense in 1910.

Chris