Subject: [Leica] Re: Let's Just Say That Leica Survives and....
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Thu Apr 21 15:10:53 2005

Ok, Ok....   I promise. I'll pick a neg or two and wander on down
to Chrome here in DC in the next week and have a few big wet
prints made.

LOL. Maybe I have mild OCD or something :-)  In another life,
I might have been a quality assurance engineer or something :-)

Still, I did find Barry Thornton's book a nice read.

Scott