Subject: [Leica] Leica M book
From: joelct at singnet.com.sg (Joseph Low)
Date: Thu Apr 21 15:25:24 2005

Hi Ted

my 2nd hand book dealer cleans his books with alcohol before putting on a
protective cover.

He explained that due to handling - bacteria and dirt on the covers
contribute to damage
thus the application of alcohol as a cleaning and sterilising agent.

In the tropics where I live - storing books in zip lock bags would be risky
due to mold etc

Sincerely

Joseph L / Singapore