Subject: [Leica] Leica M book
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu Apr 21 08:04:49 2005

Joseph L / Singapore said:
>I cover all my important books with kraft paper. <<<<

Hi Joseph,
When I have the good fortune to find and buy a very old book or photo
magazine, I have some magazines from the 1930's pertaining to photography
and a few from Russia picked-up when on assignment over there.  I put them
in zip-lock bags sealed.

I squeeze as much air out then seal it. And rarely are they opened unless
it's someone truly interested in the subject. Even then they wear white
cotton gloves while turning the pages.

Hopefully this helps in keeping them for another 50 years or more. ;-)

ted

Replies: Reply from buzz.hausner at verizon.net (Buzz Hausner) ([Leica] Leica M book...A Note of Caution)
Reply from joelct at singnet.com.sg (Joseph Low) ([Leica] Leica M book)
Message from joelct at singnet.com.sg (joelct) ([Leica] Leica M book)