Subject: [Leica] Re: FS M3, meter and 135/4
From: wvl at comcast.net (Bill Lawlor)
Date: Thu Apr 21 20:12:17 2005

I bought a Bessa R3a and love it. So I am offering for sale the following.

M3, SS, s/n 1,155,xxx (high number late model M3) excellent or excellent +
according to KEH. The camera has very little wear and was CLA by DAG about
20 rolls ago. $725.

Leicameter MR with mercury battery. It is very accurate $50

135/4 Tele-Elmar s/n 2,384,xxx $225 if sold with above two items.

Reasonable time to check out the items, of course.

Bill Lawlor
415 454-6486

Replies: Reply from ahgraves at prodigy.net (Allen Graves) ([Leica] Re: FS M3, meter and 135/4)
Reply from ealadner at comcast.net (Eric Ladner) ([Leica] Re: FS M3, meter and 135/4)