Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Innovation Not!
From: wvl at comcast.net (Bill Lawlor)
Date: Sat Apr 23 10:56:42 2005

Patrick wrote:
And the lack of innovation around the M is actually quite staggering.  Is
there anyone that
actually prefers e.g. the bottom-loading vs. a easy swinging-back loading
with a small window to
show if/what film-type is loaded?

Cheers,

p.
-------------

I agree so much that I just sold my M3 and bought a Bessa R3a. The Bessa
probably won't be working 40 years from now, but neither will I. Film  will
be long gone anyway. The Bessa has a beautiful 1:1 viewfinder and is lighter
and more comfortable to hold than the M3. Also, the AE is very accurate. I
did have to
give up using the 135 T E because it won't focus reliably on the Bessa body.
$549 at B&H. Easy decision.

Bill Lawlor

Replies: Reply from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] Re: Leica Innovation Not!)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Re: Leica Innovation Not!)