Subject: [Leica] Decloaking - with pixs
From: mitch.zeissler at verizon.net (Mitch Zeissler)
Date: Fri Apr 22 06:27:57 2005

Peter Dzwig wrote:
> IIIF a museum piece? no a properly functioning usable camera ;-)
===
When it hasn't been abused, I agree.

Mine came from a 25+ year stay in my father-in-law's hot attic, where it
turned into a useless paperweight.  Over a period of some 10 months,
Sherry was able to turn it back into something that takes decent photos,
although not without frequent follow-up visits.  Since my wife is very
fond of this specific IIIf, I'll just let it rest.

--
Regards,

Mitch
Mitch Zeissler