Subject: [Leica] Decloaking - with pixs
From: mitch.zeissler at verizon.net (Mitch Zeissler)
Date: Thu Apr 21 12:12:40 2005

Been observing the goings-on here at the LUG for a long period, while
getting my personal life back in order.  I just have a IIIf these days,
but since I consider it a museum piece (too many trips to Sherry to
continue keeping it functional), I switched to digital and haven't
looked back.

Spring is my favorite time of year, and I thought I'd share some shots:
http://mysite.verizon.net/vze1ssgc/Spring/index.htm
http://mysite.verizon.net/vze1ssgc/Spring2/index.htm

Regards,

Mitch