Subject: [Leica] Re: Let's Just Say That Leica Survives and....
From: feli2 at earthlink.net (Feli)
Date: Fri Apr 22 08:57:30 2005

I think you are right. It depends on the subject. I have made shots
that fall apart if printed bigger than 8x10 and others that don't come
alive till 11x14 or bigger. And by falling apart, I don't mean image
quality or squiggles per millimeter. They just lose their
impact/magic/whatever.

feli

feli2@earthlink.net                     2 + 2 = 4
www.elanphotos.com