Subject: [Leica] (was Coenen) now: buying Leica new vs. used
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Fri Apr 22 14:38:26 2005

Yo gang.. it is a worldwide audience at LUG-Land.  Joseph may have been
insulted, ( he is entitled to feel however he wants), but in today's world
wide audience, you will insult someone, no matter what you say.

So Joseph, feel any way you wish.  To the original person that compared the
new vs used price,, you too are allowed to comment how you wish.

Life is too short to be insulted at a comment not directed at him.

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

I'll gladly admit that it was probably an off-line conversation that Joseph
and I had that
triggered that reaction! And I have apologized for that to him.

Stepping on cultural faux-pax is part of an increasingly global world (like
doing the circled
thumb/index finger sign as OK or showing the bottom of your sole/feet
towards another person
e.g. when sitting down on a floor/carpet are big no-nos in some cultures).
I think it is helpful
if both sides of the argument shows some understanding.

Replies: Reply from clive.moss at gmail.com (Clive Moss) ([Leica] (was Coenen) now: buying Leica new vs. used - now whatever)