Subject: [Leica] Re:Black ZI
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Sat Apr 23 08:32:55 2005

Not even the newer SLR's have cost me a shot. The R8 with the winder is
also environment friendly.
Sometime ago at the first Reform Party convention in Long Beach, CA, I
was  using a Rollei 6006 as my primary camera.
Ok, so I knew that the camera was loud, but I didn't know until the
last day just how loud loud was.
At the last day's key note speech, the chairman gets on the microphone
tells the audience that who ever was using that noisy old fashioned
camera not to use in the auditorium during the speech. Apparently,
according to him, the camera was used next to the documentary film crew
during most of the time that they were shooting. He went on to say that
it made the whole documentary unusable because the sound couldn't be
edited out.
So here I'm standing with the photographers, and half of them turn
around and just look at me and the camera. Oh, well!
S. Dimitrov