Subject: [Leica] Re:Black ZI
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat Apr 23 17:25:32 2005

On 4/23/05 8:05 AM, "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@shaw.ca> typed:

> B. D. Colen asked::
>> I'd love to know when shutter noise - not old-fashioned SLR clatter -
>> but RF shutter noise, cost anyone on this list an important shot.<<<
>
> Hi B.D.,
> I can't recall that ever happening.
> ted

But the shot after it maybe! ....

But it's like Aspirin.
You take one.
Your headache goes away.
It would of course have gone away anyway.
And you don't know how much faster it had gone away because of the aspirin.
If at all.
Could be a big hoax.
But least you DID something about that headache.

But my point may not be clear I'm saying it's the cumulative thing
...that counts.
The clatter.
The tintinnabulation of the clatter clatter clatter...

You wanna say "hey! wait a minute"!

I'm enjoying it now with my Bessa L and loving it.
One shot and whole flocks of wild geese take off to fly south.
(don't quote me on that!)

I'm not worried until other things start taking off and flying south.
That weren't supposed to.
(that one either)

Mark Rabiner
Photography