Subject: [Leica] OT: 35mm film cameras
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sat Apr 23 11:14:38 2005

I agree about the "plastic" feel to the recent Star Wars films -- it's
a common feel that goes with FX even today -- it's easier to blend how
you shoot to what the computers can make. It's changing but I still
don't like it.

Unfortunately film makers find FX so heady that they have forgotten
Fowler's Law: "When anything is possible, nothing is interesting."
This applies to film visuals, plot lines in films and novels,
graphics, even photography.

Adam

Replies: Reply from bonvini at optonline.net (Jay) ([Leica] OT: 35mm film cameras)
Message from bonvini at optonline.net (Jay) ([Leica] OT: 35mm film cameras)