Subject: [Leica] Richard's PAW15
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Sun Apr 24 15:39:50 2005

After being shamed by Ted not to post the Squido picture (which
incidentally, my wife actually likes...), I dug around and found this:

****
Woman walking pass a Ganesha temple, Bangalore, India.
House-sized temples like this are very common in India, even in the heart
of Bangalore, the "Silicon Valley of India."
Ganesha is the most beloved of all the Gods in India, as he is the remover
of obstacles.

http://www.dragonsgate.net/photosite/PaW2005/images/15_GaneshaIMG015.jpg
****

I guess the alternates, if you can call them that, are
http://www.dragonsgate.net/pub/richard/tmp/EPSN0481.jpg This is the cafe
that catered for the Queen of England. A young hip happening place with
lots of "intellectuals" drinking and smoking.

http://www.dragonsgate.net/pub/richard/tmp/dinnerimg022.jpg Squids, dinner.

http://www.dragonsgate.net/pub/richard/tmp/EPSN0324.jpg Goa Fort....

use richard at imagecraft.com)