Subject: [Leica] [MUGers] Pisa at 7AM/ Recent Steam
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Sun Apr 24 17:49:20 2005

Yes, its a lovely place, now we've got a cut-price airline flying there and
back
for about 60 euros it makes a good weekend off too. The distortion was
unavoidable on a couple of shots - they were taken, when I think about
it,not
with 15mm but with the CV 12mm.I must get a better memory or start writing
things down.
cheers
Douglas

Message from r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor) ([Leica] [MUGers] Pisa at 7AM/ Recent Steam)