Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Innovation Not!
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Sun Apr 24 19:22:49 2005

And I thought "Umbrella Thingie" was exactly the title to draw attention!
;-)

Alice in Wonderland came to mind while I was shooting, but then I
remembered that when Alice met the caterpillar he was sitting on a
mushroom, not an "Umbrella Thingie," so that was out.

What I really needed was a tiny lawn gnome under it.  Then I could
have called it "Gnome's Home."  ;-)

"Semi-clothed, semi-transparent Fairies" does have a nice ring to it.  :-))

I still don't know what the damned plant is.  I was sure some
horticulturist on the LUG would tell me right off.

Dick

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Re: Leica Innovation Not!)