Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Innovation Not!
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun Apr 24 17:46:55 2005

On 4/24/05 5:02 PM, "Richard S. Taylor" <r.s.taylor@comcast.net> typed:

> Comments to hits:  a frustrating business.  I've
> taken to being consoled by the hits counter - at
> least people are looking.
>
> A genuine reaction is really appreciated; an actual discussion, treasured.

Yea but calling it "umbrella thingies" is not going to draw them like flies
or lemmings to your URL.
I cant say why I checked them out I only do a few.

Had you called it "Semi-clothed semi-transparent Fairies being lured to a
trap in the dense semi-underbrush in the English Countryside" your hit rate
might have gone up.
Later on you inform them you hadn't quite caught any yet.
Or that they are invisible without special glasses.

That's what the shot could look like to me at least. It had great
atmosphere!

Rest it to be assured that had they known how cool the shot was ahead of
time they'd have kicked themselves for not having looked at it.

GOTTA SELL IT!
IT'S A VERBAL THINGIE!

Mark Rabiner
Photography