Subject: [Leica] Some new pictures ...
From: daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Mon Apr 25 05:40:49 2005

I have a nagging feeling that my days in Oslo are numbered. Nothing
drastic is in the making, so I don't know what the count is, but I
decided to gather a few "postcards" of the places I see almost everyday
in Oslo. Mementos.

http://www.rollei-gallery.net/ridings/folder-7906.html

They're shots from my walk to and from work. I think they ended up more
or less sequential. Some are dull and grey, some are a little brighter.
That's the way it is.

Daniel
http://www.dlridings.com/paw2005