Subject: [Leica] Let's Just Say That Leica Survives and....
From: daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Thu Apr 21 00:43:51 2005

Well, let's not give up on them yet. There are two positions currently
available at Leica Solms.

1) Product manager (digital products)
2) Engineer in embedded software

Both of them begin June 1. They don't have signals from their owners to
throw in the towel yet.

Who knows why Coenen left. There was a lot of talk about the "board".
Considering the fact that he was 50% of the board of managers (the other
member being the financial officer), I suspect it was a friendly
discussion with the board. Perhaps Leica already has their strategy
worked out and he felt someone else could implement it better than he could.

And ... it looks like those stock options took a dive :-)

Daniel

Replies: Reply from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] Let's Just Say That Leica Survives and....)