Subject: [Leica] #117 - very tidy
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Mon Apr 25 08:54:09 2005

Graham showed:

 >>http://geebeephoto.com/2005/05117.htm<<<

And Ted wrote:

 >>Hi Graham,
This works very well in a one shot story telling effect with the neatly
stacked left over vehicles and sundry farming bits and pieces.  Not only
that, but says a lot about the "farmer-owner?"

Another capture of real life in the countryside.<<

I concur.  This reminds me of lots of scenes I've driven past in rural
France.....the old being renewed.

A true story, unlike all the inflatable sheep.

:-)

--Bob