Subject: [Leica] CL vs. CLE
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Tue Apr 26 09:43:52 2005

Jeffrey Smith writes:

> I have to say that the T3 may have one of
> the best lenses ever made for a P&S, and it is hard to fool its exposure
> system into giving you a bad shot.

I agree.  I've got a Contax T3 and it is perfect for putting in a shirt
pocket or pants pocket or briefcase, and the negatives are great.

I've also got a Leitz-Minolta CL I've had for decades.  I now have a
Voightlander 15mm lens and finder almost permanently attached to it.
Great fun!

You see, so long as you use them you can never have too many cameras....

:-)

--Bob