Subject: [Leica] Re:Black ZI
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Mon Apr 25 14:55:17 2005

In a message dated 4/25/2005 1:22:31 AM Central Daylight Time,
mark@rabinergroup.com writes:
I sure have not had other photographers tell me they shot a wedding in a
church with a flash and had people ask them afterwards why they didn't shoot
any pictures.

Mark

Well my photos were not the official photos, and therefore I did not use any
flash, just the M6 and a couple of lenses.  Using the flash certainly
changes
the situation.

Gene

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Re:Black ZI)