Subject: [Leica] Re:Black ZI
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon Apr 25 15:48:58 2005

On 4/25/05 2:55 PM, "Grduprey@aol.com" <Grduprey@aol.com> typed:

> In a message dated 4/25/2005 1:22:31 AM Central Daylight Time,
> mark@rabinergroup.com writes:
> I sure have not had other photographers tell me they shot a wedding in a
> church with a flash and had people ask them afterwards why they didn't
> shoot
> any pictures.
>

> Mark
>
> Well my photos were not the official photos, and therefore I did not use
> any
> flash, just the M6 and a couple of lenses.  Using the flash certainly
> changes
> the situation.
>
> Gene

Ten years ago yes.
You can agree now to not use a flash during the service.
And you'd be the only one in the whole place not using a flash. There's
flashing going off all over the place.

Someone could come up to you:
"Excuse me sir but how come your not flashing?"

In the last ten years cameras have taken over weddings.
"discretion" has I think not became a thing you need to worry much about any
more. Before yes. Weddings have become press conferences. Everyone's got a
camera and they're all flashing all the time.

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon
http://rabinergroup.com/