Subject: [Leica] OT: 35mm film cameras
From: bonvini at optonline.net (Jay)
Date: Mon Apr 25 16:03:32 2005

Running hot was one of the issues for Kodak to step away - as they replaced
the monitors when they went away. Costly.
So, you were at DD for a while, Scott is an old friend of mine from the SF
Bay area days.
Can't remember the lead compositor's name - used to be at CIS - his business
card read "visionaut".

Never did get a chance to play with Nuke, but did like Shake - even though
it seems to be going the all Apple way.
Are they having problems selling that package?

Jay Ignaszewski