Subject: [Leica] Leica CL
From: simon.ogilvie at gmail.com (Simon Ogilvie)
Date: Tue Apr 26 08:31:21 2005

On 4/26/05, Morton Enterprises <mortonenterprises@earthlink.net> wrote:
> The choice of course is yours and with all cameras it should be a personal
> decision.  Don't buy anything that you truly won't be happy with.

I think this is a key point.  I've used a lot of different cameras
over the years
and some of them, like the Contax G2, don't feel good to me.  The results may
be great, but if they're not good to use you'll soon get tired of
them.  My current
favourite is the Hasselblad Xpan which has an undefinable quality that gives
me
the feel good factor - can't explain why!