Subject: [Leica] M7 sale?
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Tue Apr 26 09:08:59 2005

Ted,
sell it in a presentation box along with a signed copy of your book,that
should
at least double the price. (of course with TG engraved after the serial
number).

You may even find a collector who's willing to believe that you inherited it
from your G-G-G-Grandfather General Grant who used it in the American Civil
War,
the technology is about that vintage isn't it ? (small grinning face)

The going prices for a used M7 over here in Germany average out at around
2.0
K-euros,depending on the condition. M6 in a range of 1100 (classic chrome),
0.85
1400 to the TTL version at 1500.

cheers
Douglas