Subject: [Leica] Re:M7 sale now digital
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Tue Apr 26 13:20:39 2005

My brother got married a few months ago. 35mm film - he wanted
the negs (and paid for 'em).  My good friend got married a few years
ago, and again, film. This time MF, and again, he paid for the negs.

I'm asked from time to time about wedding photogs (don't know
why, really), but I always say to look for a photog who will do
the formals in nice MF (My bro' didn't take that advice) and to
negotiate for the negs.

Then again, while I'm a camera newb, my interest was sparked
by a few boxes of old B&W negs from the 50's that my grandparents
showed me a year or so ago.

FWIW.

Scott