Subject: [Leica] Re:M7 sale now digital
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Tue Apr 26 13:07:30 2005

I can agree with that. My weddings are now 80% digital with still some B&W
with M6's. You'd be surprised how many folks still do not know how good
digital is with pro cameras. I still get clients who want film and not
digital. Sure film's dropping off, but I'll keep my M6's for my personal
use. I never have taken my digi SLRs on vacation with me.

PDN did a survey with film vs digital and profits. Evened out to about the
same after you consider you pay allot more for film, but you then pay allot
more to keep up with digital.

Chris