Subject: [Leica] Re: dioing your kid's wedding
From: Summicron1 at aol.com (Summicron1@aol.com)
Date: Tue Apr 26 16:46:47 2005

not tacky at all -- hell, ur probably paying for part of the party, go
ahead.
When my kid got hitched I kept an olympus XA in my pocket and got some great
stuff. Everyone else will be popping snaps at the reception anyway.

but keep it simple so you have fun -- stick to one ccamera, one lens, one
flash, and just take snaps. Otherwise you end up working and what fun is
that?

standing behind the priest during the ceremony isn't really recommended,
however. Show a little class.

ctrentelman