Subject: [Leica] OT: 35mm film cameras
From: bonvini at optonline.net (Jay)
Date: Tue Apr 26 17:48:03 2005

Standard mag load for the Panavision Panaflex is 1000' - 90 feet per minute
so one gets just over 11 minutes per load.
Mutiple cameras going are stagger starts so not all down at the same time,
shoot clock placed in scene to give a "synch" reference.
I know, as I was one of the camera loaders for that shoot.
If I recall correctly, there were 8 cameras going for the performance and
the jam was later - I was not the loader for the pick up jam.

Jay Ignaszewski