Subject: [Leica] OT: 35mm film cameras
From: bonvini at optonline.net (Jay)
Date: Wed Apr 27 12:32:32 2005

I am still going to take exception to the "motors died".
For the concert, all cameras functioned as advertised. Was not involved in
the later "jam session" where they did pick ups.

To shoot the concert, the cameras were staggered in their starting times so
as to avoid all of the cameras running out of film at the same time
(approximately 10 minutes). But, there can be a time when all are loading,
as I recollect, that did not happen during the concert. It does require
someone keeping close tabs on all cameras - a bit of a juggling task.
Each camera had at least two magazines standing by to load, with runners
taking exposed mags back to the loading booth to be reloaded and exposed
film labeled and canned for the lab.

Jay Ignaszewski