Subject: [Leica] Doing your Kid's Wedding
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Thu Apr 28 08:12:28 2005

That's for sure. I did a niece's wedding some time ago, along with my
brother in law's. My wife had the nerve to ask when I would be done so
I could watch the kids. Should of had my wife sign the contract.
S.

Slobodan Dimitrov
http://sdimitrovphoto.com
?He is a friend of mine. He is not a moron at all.?
     Jean Chretien