Subject: [Leica] digital transformation
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Thu Apr 28 21:54:17 2005

Nah, my interest is purely "academic," kind of like the gear head talks.
Mostly just to "whine" away the time. I shoot mostly film, print mostly in
inkjet. Despite "my technology is better than yours," I won't be changing
anytime soon...

ObLeica: we are leaving for Costume Con 23 in... 19 hours. This is the
premiere convention for Historical, Science Fiction and Fantasy, (and
gaining in popularity) Anime, costume makers. Think people that can make
costumes like in LoTR etc. Amazing work.

I am bringing as usual the M7 and the R-D1 and gobs of films and two 1Gb
cards (and the laptop). Should be fun....

use richard at imagecraft.com)