Subject: [Leica] Film/digital wars
From: miki at arbos.net (MIKIRO)
Date: Fri Apr 29 04:36:32 2005

Hi, Philippe.

On my display, the image appears as if it has been sharpened,
particularly at magnifications of more than 100%. Is it the case? It
looks sharp but lacks liveliness of the skin texture, or a feeling that
the model is embarrassingly close to you. ;-) If I were the client, I
would ask some modifications. Some photographers intentionally add
"noise" to make digital images look more true to life. Do you do similar
tricks?

Cheers,

MIKIRO

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Film/digital wars)