Subject: [Leica] Film/digital wars
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Fri Apr 29 05:19:29 2005

As I already stated: this is not my work but that of the photographer (Benny
Degrove) I "directed". I had a clear image of what I wanted and he was just
the right man for this job. We worked together on set and during the editing
with a pro editor, but he set the lights, he made the girl look this way
etc.