Subject: [Leica] WTB: M6TTL and 50
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Fri Apr 29 10:52:28 2005

In addition to the reasons given by John and Gene, my main thinking in
recommending a TTL for her was that it'd be newer and less likely to need a
CLA soon...that's why I specified "or CLAd M6."

I have a 'TTL and an M2 and don't suffer any ill effects switching back and
forth...

Best,
Aaron

Message from aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler) ([Leica] WTB: M6TTL and 50)