Subject: [Leica] Aaron's PAW 17: Visiting my brother at college
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Mon May 2 08:43:32 2005

Hi Folks,

Last weekend I went up to visit my brother who is a freshman at Yale...no
he's
not slow, there's a 15 year age difference.  :)

The visit was fun...it was very energizing to be around so many young,
interested, excited folks, not yet cynical...it was not so energizing to
sleep
in the dorm rooms...nobody goes to sleep before 3am!

I also met my brother's girlfriend for the first time.  They're well
matched,
physically...he's 6'5" and skinny, she's about 6'1" and rows crew so she's
very
strong...definitely much stronger than him...he sits on her lap!  They're
very
publically lovey-dovey in a sort of naive way...I took a bunch of pix of
them
together and ordered a few with the title "Young Love".

A few snaps from my visit:
http://www.duke.edu/~ajs2/PAW/2005_17/index.html

A study of Young Love:
http://www.duke.edu/~ajs2/PAW/2005_17/younglove.html

Comments welcomed and thanks for looking,
Aaron

Replies: Reply from bkhinderks at shaw.ca (Barry Hinderks) ([Leica] Aaron's PAW 17: Visiting my brother at college)
Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Aaron's PAW 17: Visiting my brother at college)