Subject: [Leica] Re: Film/digital wars
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Fri Apr 29 16:13:35 2005

It's Leica's fault and the fault of the U.S. economy. The Digilux was
priced about $900 higher than it should have been for what it was, and
you know the digital M will be as well. Because given that it is
digital, and standards change, buying a digital M will not be making a
life-time investment, the way buying a film M is.