Subject: [Leica] Re: Film/digital wars
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Fri Apr 29 12:31:28 2005

If Zeiss is doing one, are talking Zeiss Ikon? That would be just like an
Epson/CV to me. Zeiss would be high priced for that Zeiss name.

Digital prices are dropping every 6 months. The problem with the cost of the
digital M is the damn Euro! By the time it comes out, the US dollar will be
even more worthless. That's not Leica's fault, it's the US's fault.

Chris