Subject: [Leica] Re:OT: Some more pictures
From: FELIXMATURANA at telefonica.net (Félix López de Maturana)
Date: Sat Apr 30 15:31:35 2005

>Felix,
>
>Que existes, hombre.
>
>What $100 piece of plastic would this be?  It took some nice shots.
>
>Max

Hola  Max

It's a Canon EFS 18-55 f3.5-5.6 that everybody -including Canon lovers-
say it's but crap. Every of the interior pictures have been shot at 1600
ISO and, Philippe, not post processing at all but resizing and saving
for the web. However I regularly use Ninja, this time was not, used at
all. To be on topic in few days I'll be using this pretty plastic tiny
camera with adapter and some nice Leica lenses and I'll be sharing the
pics wit all of you, once, I know I do exist.

Regards

Felix

Replies: Reply from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] Re:OT: Some more pictures)