Subject: [Leica] Re:OT: Some more pictures
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Sat Apr 30 16:01:44 2005

I have one too, it came with the 300D  I bought as my first DSLR.
I've definitely seen worse lenses over the years, but it can hold its
own against a Tamron at 3 times the price. Who can expect more for
100euros/dollars.
It feels like a cheap nasty plastic gift but it does work reasonably
well - Felix, you proved it with your pictures, very nice indeed
cheers
Douglas