Subject: [Leica] The Hitchhikers' Guide To the Galaxy: To Be Avoided
From: masonster at gmail.com (David Mason)
Date: Sun May 1 19:20:58 2005

On 5/1/05, brad daly <brad@bradbrad.com> wrote:
> i saw this film yesterday and thought it was largely dreadful.  george
> w. bush + tom cruise = zaphod beeblebrox was kind of funny, but it was
> generally really, really, really dull.

He says he was trying to meld Bill Clinton with George W. I thought he
came of more of Bill tha George... simply not stupid enough.

Again, I will have to give this film high marks.

Dave

Replies: Reply from brad at bradbrad.com (brad daly) ([Leica] The Hitchhikers' Guide To the Galaxy: To Be Avoided)
Message from brad at bradbrad.com (brad daly) ([Leica] The Hitchhikers' Guide To the Galaxy: To Be Avoided)